Diane Lewis


A CSA is a professional who has knowledge about aging and important health, social and financial issues that affect the majority of seniors. Typically, CSAs already have expertise in PDF a professional discipline –home care, senior housing, law, realestate, health care, clergy, insurance services, financial planning. CSAs become CSAs because they want to learn more about the health, financial and social aspects of being age 55 or older.

Daily Money Management
PDF Managing daily finances as we age can be cumbersome and take up precious time that can be spent with family, friends and simply enjoying our lives. Read what the Chicago Tribune say about Daily Money Managers.

Tax Help
PDF It’s that time of the year: income tax preparation. The IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify. Find a location near you.

PDF AARP offers a Smart Driver Course geared to keep seniors independent. With the natural course of aging, the changes to the traffic patterns, and state-specific information, the Smart Driver Course keeps seniors behind the wheel. Some insurance companies offer a discount upon completion of the course.

The Social Security Administration has a lot of helpful information for aging seniors: Monthly Social Security and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits will not automatically increase in 2016 as there was no increase in the Consumer Price Index (CPI-W) from the third quarter of 2014 to the third quarter of 2015.

To view full information, click a link below.
Cost-of-Living Adjustment (COLA) Information for 2019
Check your Social Security Statement
Learn how to calculate your social security retirement.
How to report the loss of a love one

Looking to buy or sell your home? The National Association of Realtors has an official Designation for Senior Real Estate Specialist, “SRES”. An SRES has special knowledge and experience working with seniors. The SRES is sensitive, caring, and patient and is equipped to understand the senior's needs.

Why use an SRES (click to know more)

You may be automatically enrolled into Medicare Part A (hospital insurance) when you reach age 65 and become eligible for Social Security; but if you want Medicare Part B (medical insurance), you have to enroll in it. Further, if you are already getting benefits from Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), you will automatically get Part A and Part B starting the first day of the month you turn 65. (If your birthday is on the first day of the month, your Part A and Part B coverage starts the first day of the prior month.) But, if you’re not receiving retirement benefits from Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board (for instance, because you’re still working), you must sign up for Medicare Part B when you meet the age requirement, as your enrollment isn't automatic. Sign up at https://www.medicare.gov



BL Thomas
Author and Executive Producer, Philadelphia, PA

I will always be grateful for everything you've done, in not only easing the process, but helping me obtain a monthly mortgage in which I'm comfortable.... more

Retired Military, Baltimore, MD
I am very thankful Dianne Lewis came into our lives. Truly she was a blessing to us... more

PA Rickley
Retired Nurse and Widow, West Virginia
Dianne Lewis What an awesome person!! Ever since I have known Dianne, she has been there for me find a solution.... more